Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Wish List

Remember this post from my other blog September the March?
These are some of the things that I am currently searching for during my thrifting adventures. You know what "they" (and by "they" I mean Oprah) say, you put it out into the universe and it will come to you. Let's see what happens.
Dale of Norway Sweater


(I'm not Norwegian, I've had an unhealthy obsession
with these sweaters since I was nine years old)


Don't know why I want one, I just do. So there.


Coat Rack




Well, here is what I came across the other day at the Goodwill. No they aren't there anymore, I bought them both!
Okay, this coat tree is in the "before" state. I will paint it black and show you how cute it is. The sweater is not a true "Dale of Norway", but it has the alpine detailing that I adore! It fits, it's cute, it's warm, and it has pockets!! I love it!

See, Oprah was right. Throw it out into the universe and see what comes back to you!

1 comment:

  1. I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A COAT RACK! at least i know they do exist in the wind and i will keep my eyes open~

    ReplyDelete