Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fashionable Friday

Look Ma no cleavage!


I picked up this cute sweater dress at the G-Dub in Parker the other day when we went on our thrift tour. It is from The Gap. I put a little vintage slip underneath with juuuust a little lace peeking out the bottom. G-dub of course!! Tights-Kohls
Boot Socks Kohls
Steve Madden Boots Zappos

The black under shirt is from a company called "Half Tees". You can layer a t-shirt underneath for extra coverage without all of the bulk. It's half of a t-shirt. I LOVE them. I bought short and long sleeve ones in both black and white. Go check them out!!

Use the code NIENIE for 20% off at checkout.....I highly recommend them for a little cleavage coverage!!


Linking up with A Thrifty LA Life! Go say hello to the other thrifters!!

7 comments:

  1. I love the sweater and layering a slip underneath is genius. Super sweet, with a little wow factor. I know I can find some beautiful slips at the GW. Thanks for linking up and spreading the G-Dub word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely wear this outfit! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit Dee. You sure have an eye for fashion...and good deals.

    Have a good weekend.

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look fantastic and chic and hip and other adjectives that mean "you rock!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is divine! What a way to look super cute when it's cold outside and I also love the idea of the slip underneath. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had completely forgotten about slips! Very cute outfit DeeAnna... love it!

    ReplyDelete