Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Are you an Anglophile?

Don't get all offended! It's the love of all things British......sheeshhh get a dictionary! While I was off looking for props to use for my Not So Royal Wedding, I came across some AMAZING pieces ALL at local Goodwill stores (I shopped in 5 different stores over the span of two weeks)...here are some of them to look through.
A Palace Guard Souvenir mug....
TG Green Gripstand Pottery in two sizes. Made in England.

Buckingham Palace Souvenir mug.....Save yourself some money...don't worry about visiting London, just buy your souvenirs at Goodwill!

Ok! My First Burberry Purchase! Eeeeeeee, even I was surprised! I have heard about the elusive Burberry Trench Coats showing up at Goodwill.....but I have yet to come across one!This cute top has the Union Jack and a bedazzled crown.....Now I'm a tiny bit obsessed with Kate Middleton's Modern Country Style...how about you?

6 comments:

  1. No way??? Burberry for 5 bucks?? That's crazy good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, that's me. I like the English style SO much better than the French. We went to England on our honeymoon. We sent lots of furniture back. I like English silver, china, accessories, you name it. I have been back to England four more times. Did you see Mr Good Will Hunting on Nate? He was great. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. So freaking lucky. I dream of the day I stumble upon Tory Burch shoes at Goodwill. Note to self: get a life :)

    http://etsystalkers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a totally gorgeous post. I love the way you can tie things together (and I have to admit to being totally in love with the mug)!

    Thanks for doing what you do - I don't stop by as often as I'd like, but I'm cheering you loudly from the East Coast. Colorado is one lucky state!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You found your first Burberry! Yay! These days I am wishing to find Hermes scarf or a Pucci dress.
    Not an Anglophile, but I was brought up in a British colonized country. And my late mother used to mix cookie dough in that mixing bowl.

    J.
    http://adimpleate.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete