Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Zeal Denver

Holy Moly! This is amazing! Tim and Tami from Zeal Denver are miracle workers. Tami took my little owl print and ran with it! I love the sparkle and sophistication that she added to my boring and bleak guest room.

The room looks sooo much bigger! She removed the armoire and re-purposed a dresser that was already in the room for the television stand.
cozy spot for your tootsies

This is the exact color story that I was looking for!
Swanky!
If you would like your own design consultation and transformation email my friend Tami from Zeal Denver!

3 comments:

  1. I can totally see where she got the inspiration for the art you gave her!
    looks awesome!

    and I lovelovelove the pillows on the chair!!

    lovelovelove
    moo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! It's beautiful!!! Do you know where she got the mirror?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for getting back to me about the mirror! guess what I just bought! :)

    ReplyDelete