Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WIWW - The Lumberjack Edition

I found this outfit inspiration on Pinterest. You know that website that pulls you in and you can't leave it all day. You can follow me here: http://pinterest.com/junkinmytrunk/

This jacket is a little more suited to my frame. I loooove jackets and collect them like puppies.

I'm feeling the lumberjack look right now. All of the pieces are from Goodwill of course. The shirt is American Eagle, jeans are Target, boots are Joan and David. I didn't buy this cape from Goodwill because it was way too big and swallowed me up. I do love it, but left it for someone else!
Join me at the Pleated Poppy and MomTrends to see what everyone else is wearing this week!

12 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit!!! I just love pinterest too! It has done wonders for my wardrobe and marriage!
    www.madebymunchiesmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love actually making pins a real outfit - and love getting them at a steal of a price.

    Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit and I am addicted to pinterest too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always pull off plaid so well! Love this look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fantastic! I always pin outfits but I haven't tried to duplicate any yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hurrah for plaid! Thanks so much for showing off your style on Monday Mingle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love me some plaid :) this outfit is fabulous on you! Good old pintrest lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love me some pinterest! I believe I have the same shirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi ! I just found you by way of Pinterest via google images. So thrilled to discover a fellow thrift fanatic with a style I can relate to! I just started thrifting again, having not done so since college, and I can't believe all the wonderful clothes and accessories I have found. Looks like you have found some great things, too.

    Following you here and on Pinterest.

    Adrienne
    The Rich Life (on a budget)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your lumberjack outfit. I'm slightly obsessed with red and black plaid. I'm visiting from What I Wore Wednesday and would love for you to join my ABC's of Style challenge at http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodwill store is really a treasure. Love that plaid top and jacket. Lovely!

    Cheers,
    Cathy@The Advantages of Digitising in Embroidery Industry

    ReplyDelete