Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

I Heart Thrifting Day July 7 2012

Ok ladies and gentlemen of Denver are you ready for the big I <3 Thrifting Day 2012?  I will be hosting for Denver!!  Mark it on your calendar right this very minute!!  Rashon Carraway has big plans this year so make sure you set aside this day for thrifting in the Mile High City.

We will have a special guest this year!  The Goodwill Gal from Arizona will be joining us! Eeeee!!  I'm keeping the details a secret for now but I will let you know more as time goes on!!  Please leave me a note in the comments with your email address if you plan on joining us!  I hope to see the ladies from last year....I've missed you!

7 comments:

  1. Oh you know I'm in Dee! I had so much fun last year!
    kathewithane(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in! Can you believe how famous Rashon has gotten in the last year! I got some good things last year, and am looking forward to more. I might need a smaller size. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I cannot wait. Last year was so much fun!
    I may be even living in Denver by then.
    Diana- Colo Spgs.
    fotobiz1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed out last year! Not sure I can plan this far ahead but I have it on the calendar! josetterusson(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Count me in! I'll put the date on my calendar! I <3 thrifting as much as anyone! BTW...I bought a brand new Halston Heritage gown for 9.99 at Goodwill this week that retails for $495...score! Thanks! Robin e-mail: Lanzerfamily@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I came across this today. wish I could go to this event! I am not a blogger myeself and am very new to blogs. In fact this one is my first one. I live in the Central Coast of California but am gong to Denver the end of May for a week for a visit.
    My find in a Goodwill in Atascadero, CA was a brand new pair of Harley-Davidon black leather pumps for $4.50! I am not a Harley woman but these are gorgeous!
    My email is FindsbyDesign1@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeeeee!!!! I am in again as well. We had so much fun last year. I <3 Thrifting Day is on my calendar as a National Holiday! Maybe I can find more Pottery Barn stuff or a stamp drawer like one of the ladies got last year. Gina (gina(dot)lantz(at)comcast(dot)net.

    ReplyDelete