Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Fresh Laundry

I ordered the new Bluebell Collection from Mrs. Meyers.  It arrived quickly, and I couldn't wait to try it out.  Bluebell smells so clean and delicious.  I'm not sure what a real bluebell smells like but the cleaning products smell really fresh and summery.
My dryer conked out the other day so I got to do my laundry old school.  I hung it out on my Goodwill drying rack.  Now I want a good old fashioned clothesline, but I'm sure my neighbors don't want to see my unmentionables.  No we don't have fences in my neighborhood.
The laundry smelled soooo gooood.  The combination of Bluebell and sunshine smells like summertime.  The dryer is being fixed, but I might just continue to hang it outside.  You should try it.
This is what it looked like.
This is what I wished it looked like.

No comments:

Post a Comment