Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cats

Awwwww...look at these adorable kitten bookends that I came across at Goodwill the other day.  

***Aunt Peaches, please stop reading now***

Now I can say awwwww because these kittens aren't real.  A real kitten gives me the heebie jeebies and here is why.  The answer is actually two fold.

1.  Every time I saw a kitten when I was a kid,  my mom (a farm girl) would say, "Aaaarrrrrrggghhh! Don't you dare touch that strange cat, you could get ringworm!"  The dreaded ringworm.  That I DID get by riding my friends horse in shorts.  So there's that.

2.  My brother got a kitten once when we were kids.  It had some sort of disgusting illness that made it have diarrhea and then it died.  (Sorry if you just spit out your cornflakes.)  ringworm maybe?

And that is why this photo grosses me out. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment